Well crap...

So this morning, DH and I were intimate and the condom broke. So I decide to check my cycle tracker app and see when my next period is due, just to be cautious. I open up the calendar and it says I am already 4 days late. Waiting a couple days, but I see a pregnancy test in my future.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Unless the same thing happened 2 weeks ago,it's unlikely you're pregnant

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• This morning is not the one time that got you pregnant. You know that right?

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• OP here...Lol, I am aware that this morning's events and the lateness are not related. One just led to noticing the other. And we all know that everything is fallible, so even though this is the first condom that has broken, that doesn't mean that another didn't fail us in a less noticeable way. But thanks for your input :)

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I bet you'll be negative. :) Get new condoms, though!

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• Sounds to me like you need to buy bigger condoms or change them more frequently. Up until my current SO, I didn't know they came in different sizes. Just goes to show I haven't been around much. LOL

In all seriousness though, I hope it all works out.

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• I would be thrilled if it were me, but since you were using a condom in the first place, you might not be quite of the same mind. I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

Answer by Ballad at 10:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

• .

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2013

•  Sounds to me like you need to buy bigger condoms 

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• negative

Answer by smiley745 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2013