29 weeks AOG in ultrasound measurment the result calculated BPD,HC >97% and head is 32weeks but no fluid inside brain , what that it means?

AOG 28+2
BPD 78.9 cm 31+6
hc 28.75 cm
OFD 10.01 cm
ac=26.72
afi 22.38
fl 5.23

adam552

Asked by adam552 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I can't help you but try posting it on Healthtap.com. I have gotten some great responses from actual doctors about health issues. It is free if you keep it under a certain amount of characters. But you can a little more info after the question part, such as symptoms, tests etc.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• tnx.
    all tests done result ok blood,sugar,every thing -
    the movement of my baby if good but i'm worry
    anyway tnks
    adam552

Comment by adam552 (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• I don't know, but I hope you can ask your doctor. I wish you the best of luck, and here's a bump.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:35 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• From what I have learned no fluid on the brain is a GOOD thing... fluid on the brain is a bad thing, its called....Hydrocephalus, also called Water on the Brain.... Your measurements are all within a couple weeks of eachother too... also a good sign....

Have you talked to a doctor? If they see an issue during ultrasound, they bring the doctor in to tell you what they are concerned with and the plan of action.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• tnx for share idea
    in level 2 ultrasound every thing was good and my boy just alittle big 92th%ile of aog
    i thing should have cesarean
    adam552

Comment by adam552 (original poster) at 2:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2013