Hmmmm maybe the conspiracy nuts out there may have something here...

Yuo, you all know about the guy in Decatur GA with that school. But I do honestly think               this guy is just a patsy. This is the type of shit that happens that conspiracy nuts live for. And for once, I find myself wondering are they possibly on to something. I mean c'mon really? In the past decade, how many people went to the school intending to shoot and create mass chaos, just calmly walk into a school with what folks think as their worst nightmare, the most scariest gun in the world....AK-47!

Well from what I read, the school had doors where only someone has to be buzzed in, to get inside the school. If he is holding his gun like most do, someone would see it right? Wearing a jacket in GA is August? Nah that would make him stand out. Can't see him being able to hide the AK in his shirt and sneaking in behind someone else. By now I would think he would raise the gun and just start shooting as he saw the people in the front office. But nooooooo, he told them to call the media. WTF?  Who does that???? Calling the media, when he would get them there so fast, they would win the race against Speedy Gonzales when they learned there was another school shooting. But since he didn't shoot anyone, the media wouldn't care.      Others are saying he held (2?) hostages. Well wouldn't you stay there do the fact a mental midget is armed with the big black and scary gun?  

Also, as far as I can tell, the guy didn't go to that school, or have any feuds with anyone there. So what was the motive? Well besides, the 15 sec of fame.   

Folks like Adam Lanza did, the Columbine shooters, the guy at Virginia Tech. And since he wanted on film as he was shooting the police, he could have just went outside and pull the trigger and then he would look like a 'puppet on a string' well they do when get shot Hollywood style.  

Yup something     Plus he was just another case "that fell between the cracks". According to one article I found he was diagnosed with " bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ADHD, and other mental issues.”  

Damn man, how many more mental illness can one guy have? Then by definition, a person can't have bipolar disorder and schizophrenia at the same time. There were allegations that he was having  psychotic episode.. 

I found a video that shows folks what happens to a person when they are in a psychotic episode.  I highly recommend  to watch the video. Its 6 min long. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b69pOQYve4Q

Would be kinda hard to hide...

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Then by definition, a person can't have bipolar disorder and schizophrenia at the same time
    ______

I've worked in the mental health field for many years. You'd be amazed as to the diagnoses I've seen one person have and many times, one disorder is the symptoms of another. It's crazy.

But I've also seen people do a lot of different things during a psychotic episode. If someone has a mental illness, there is really no saying how a psychotic episode will manifest itself at any given time.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 6:48 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• My daughter is one of those conspiracy nuts! and she has me wondering too!

Answer by older at 8:42 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• Patsy for who ?
    Missed something here, maybe more coffee needed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• I'm not getting it, either. Who's behind the conspiracy?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:33 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• The last line sums it up.

I do agree this is very odd.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• I think I fall into the conspiracy nut category more and more....

This was a publicity stunt....

Fiat.... many people are thinking anti-gun people are "staging" shootings and these horrible gun incidents to get people to WANT more gun control and vote for it.... know what I mean?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• ^^ So tell me which ones do you think were staged?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• This one.... I do not have an opinion on the others....I would hope the Sandyhook (which has been said by many was staged) would never have been staged considering all of the young children killed.

I think this one WAS staged (in GA). The others I am just saying that MANY "theorists" think that all the others were staged.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• staged
    you mean people took advantage of a mentally ill person and talked him into doing this

what is his motivation?
    to go down for the cause
    or
    to get free mental health care in prison
    or plain old crazy in the head and able to have others talk him into it

i think mentally ill people do not get the care they need and go off, either with a gun, or jump off a bridge, or whatever
    not many people are sane that do this
    except maybe people out to sacrifice themselves for a cause and get 1000 virgins in heaven, this could be called brain washed, but i would never call these people mentally ill.
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• heard he also threatened to kill brother, so i am leaning towards a mentally ill person on no meds or medicating himself poorly
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2013