OMG!! Talk about a bleachable moment!

I was across the street and bought my home phone with me so my my friend could call her husband. Then we hear lots and lots of sirens, hearing the acceleration of cars with lights. So I attempted to call my dh to see what was going on. Well the number was busy, so I call him again, its busy then too. So I call him on his cell, and I asked him why our phone had a busy signal. He was speechless to say the least. And then it dawned on me, I was using our phone!! OMG I never thought he would stop laughing!!!!! I could see him in our living room from where I was at, he was bent over double laughing his ass off! I was blushing so hard I am surprised my face didn't catch fire.

So come ladies, what was the most stupid or embarrassing thing happened to you?

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughterLOL!  That's a glasses on the head or keys in the hand while you search for them moment. lol :p  I think we've all had those.  As to a specific one of my own, I'll have to get back to you on that :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• Hm...well, when I read your first sentence, I thought it said "I went across the street and took my home with me." I had to read that twice. lol

I have to admit, that was pretty hilarious. I did something similar once. I was talking on my cell phone and started looking for my cell phone. And I was telling the person I was on the phone with that I was looking for my cell phone. After a few minutes, they were like, "wait a minute - I called you on your cell phone!" Oops. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• My kids were running around like crazy when my DH came home from work the other night. I was frazzled then my LO fell & started wailing while I'm standing in the kitchen listening to a story my DH was telling me. So I grabbed a pacifier from the counter meaning to give it to my little one so she'd stop crying & I pushed it into my DH's face to stick it in his mouth! He was like WTH are you doing? I didn't realize what I was doing! I burst out laughing & he said, lets order a pizza for dinner & you relax! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:31 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• Not as good as Paulie's, but I spent ten or fifteen minutes once searching for a jacket that I was wearing at the time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• That is priceless. Be sure you right it down for your kids when they are grown.
    I have had more than one moment like that but for the life of me I can't remember any of the (grin)
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• LOL. I've already been looking for my phone while I was on it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• My daughter, her new fiancĂ© and my hubby and I were riding along on a moving sidewalk at the airport where we had just picked them up. I'm chatting and being charming when, the next thing I know, I was flat on my butt. We had run out of walkway! What a way to impress my future son-in-law!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2013