Need review about this ikea ironing board. anyone ever bought this?

Due to small space, I was thinking about buying this small table top ikea ironing board. price is really good. Usually whatever i buy from ikea turns out to be good and durable. no matter how cheap the price is (except for the spring foam cake pan...urgh! that was a disaster!). I can't find the reviews to this thing.
I'm not big on ironing in the first plase. we bought a really cheapo kind from walmart about 4 years ago for $14. It was a free standing one. worked for us until a family relative broke the handle. hence we can't collaspe it and stow it away when not using.
i do have my cotton dresses which i like to iron after laundry. also DH's shirts. will this one be practical ? if anyone has ever bought it, does it wobble? is it even a teensy bit durable? or should i just go ahead with a free-standing one full length iron board?

sorry don't know how to do the clicky. link to the ikea board is below

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20242890/

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Amazon doesn't have any reviews, but they are trying to sell it for $26. Here is a link to a review done in the UK. Looks like they thought it was a good value.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

• I'd buy it if I needed an ironing board!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2013

• The pic doesn't come up, but in my brain, if you are ironing dresses with it you should get a full size free standing one so you can slide your dress down over it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2013