have ya'll heard of "sexting"???

okay so ive heard of sexting but never actually know anyone thats doing it this early age...... at least not in my little hometown...... i have 12 year old sister and are kinda worried about it.......teens sending naked pics of each other through text messages...... and not just teens anymore!!!! yoounger kids tooo!! can you tell its horrifying me??? just wanna know what you all think.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Don't let anyone take a picture of you naked....tell your daughter...she'll be ok then
    Anonymous

• I have heard and read about it. If it does happen, you should know you can take it to the police and bring charges.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Wow, nope, wasn't aware of it and now VERY glad that I am.
    abarnes6

Answer by abarnes6 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• ugh...glad my stepson doesn't have a cell anymore...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have heard of that. My 10-year-old ds and some of his classmates their parents became pro-active when one of their classmates showed them pornographic videos. He was downloading them from You-Tube onto his cell phone. He would delete them whenever he thought that his parents were going to his phone. Needless to say, he was suspended for one week.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• As long as my kids are at home and have electronics they are told to write in there diaries, but anything placed on "MY" electronics is open forum! Don't be stupid... Becasue I will find out!! and Your electronic wil l be gone. But you must "follow through"

M
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 10:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• that is a scarey thought, that is why i tell my 10 year old daughter no cell phone for a long time,
    loraly1964

Answer by loraly1964 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I caught My step Dau.with naked pics. on Her phone, Boys and Girls and Her, they send them to each other, Shes 11 and I took it away from her for a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I just got Our girl a new phone that has no camera, cause She had a lot of pics. of Her and Her friends honestly one guy was HOTT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• this may help

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?id=11881780&q=sexting&p=1&st=1
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2009