Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What tele.number in Iowa do I call to get assistance in Nebr?

I have recently moved to Cambridge, Ne and from Sidney, IA; Need to establish food stampsi in NE;

Answer Question

Asked by SandyBell391 at 5:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • 211. It's a nationwide hotline for social services and will hook you up with them in your new home. Wherever you go, 211.

    Answer by gdiamante at 5:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

  • If you moved to Nebraska you would go to the office closest to you in Nebraska.

    Answer by Dardenella at 5:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.