Being a girl SUCKS

OMG...girl time again? I just did this like 2 weeks ago...

I have been done with having kids for over 15 yrs and I am SO SO SO SO SO done with this effing bleeding thing. I have NEVER dealt with periods that were early OR late at all, so this is highly irritating- especially, sinece mine come every 24 days anyway...isn't that enough? Guess not. I suppose now I know why my boobs hurt SO bad 2 days ago
Also- it's annoying, because I was planning to zumba this morning- and I think I'm going to have to skip it- it's not enough at this point to justify using a tampon, but a pad will never stay when I zumba...

piss, moan, bitch and complain...GRRRRRRR

*yes I am old enough for this to get wonky I guess...and this is the 2nd time in aobut 6 or 7 months that it has

I want to deal with this LESS often- not MORE!

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 9:16 AM on Aug. 23, 2013 in Health

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:26 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• Maybe your body is just trying to set your cycles to mine? In fact, I bet all of ours are trying to mesh. Like a weird internet office where we all "work" together...
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 9:22 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• "does that mean things are about to get scary around here? Haha"

Aren't things always scary around here?
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 9:28 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I have 2 SIL's starting menopause. Neither is handling it well. Given the choice between useless and irritating period and what they're doing, I'll stick with useless and irritating as long as I can.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:33 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I hear ya'. I've been weepy all week, my skin has broken out like it did in early pregnancy (though I'm not pregnant), I'm cramping like a mother & have been for days, with no period. Though, I'm sure it's coming for another week of hell. :(
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I agree. The girl thing sucks. My agreement and five bucks will get you a nice cup of coffee anywhere you go, but I agree nonetheless.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I'm a 40 something too. Hormones are def. starting to fluctuate. Mine started to get closer together for a few months. Then the last 2 months have gotten father apart. I just keep something in my purse at all times since I never know what to expect or when to expect it. I've had more than one person tell me how great an ablation was & my Dr. is wiling to do it. I'm just not sure I want it & or the additional medical bills at the moment. Eat some chocolate, take some Advil, throw on the heating pad & curl up in a ball & take a nap. That's what I do when it gets bad. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

•  

charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

**************

does that mean things are about to get scary around here? Haha
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• Aren't things always scary around here?
    ********

TRUE...
    I should have said "scarier!"
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Aug. 23, 2013