early period, am i pregnant?

My last period was august 5 and it was a normal period, I started today already and I have never had an early or late period except 3yrs ago when my husband and I got pregnant. I am barely bleeding and normally I flow really heavily. I took a test today and it was negative. Should I be worried, am I pregnant, what's going on cause I really don't know. Any advice would help

amiexpecting2

Asked by amiexpecting2 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2013 in Pregnancy

• uh...
    I seriously doubt it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:42 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• could be implantation bleed and not period
    and you could have tested too early

wait, see if this turns into a more real periodlate
    or wait a week and pee on another stick

GL
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:54 AM on Aug. 23, 2013

• It doesn't sound like pregnancy to me, but like Fiatpax said, wait a few weeks and test again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• Ok doing the generic 28 day cycle thing for you. Based on August 5th as the first day of your last period, conception would occur on or around August 19th. It takes about a week or so for the egg to travel the tubes to implant in the uterus. So Fiatpax may be correct and what you have is implantation bleeding. If that is the case it would be wayyyyyyyyyy to early to take a test and have it be accurate. If the bleeding does not get worse, like a normal cycle, test again around September 1st. You could be, but it is too soon for anyone to know unless you want to spring for a blood test, but even then it may not be accurate.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• Well i have tested teice since i posted this question and my bleeding didnt get any worse and both tests were positive, i didnt start again so what now? Cant afford drs as this time either
    amiexpecting2

Comment by amiexpecting2 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2013