I love self help books!

I don't have alot of time for reading it seems, but I was just wondering if you have any good self books that I should read that you don't mind sharing. The topics can be anything... but relationships and starting over are good too!

( i figured it can go in any category, but I really would like to get as many answers as possible. I always like a good read! thanks
;)

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2013 in Health

• *adult content*

So my DH is deployed right now and I was messing around telling him I was going to get a book on how to give the perfect BJ so I went and bought one yesterday at our local book store. I was Beat Red! My cashier options were a religious older lady, or a girl who looked so young she probably didn't even know what a BJ was!! I went with the older lady, but oh man I was so red! I Would recommend it for sure. The Little ^ bit naughty Book of BJ's
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• Well, they're more reflective and umorous than self-help, but I really like the books by Robert Fulghum. He was most famous for "All I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" but he also wrote "It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It" which was my favorite, and "Uh Oh" and maybe some others.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2013