Ugh, just ugh adult content

i want to smack the fuck out of somebody.

my ex found out that he "won" pretty much as far as being awarded what he wanted for visitation. he FB'd me today and was like "so next weekend works for me, or did you want to start this weekend?" and i could practically feel the smugness oozing out of every pore. i told him simply, "next weekend, it gives you time to buy the girls clothes and pull ups. also, who will supervise the drive home monday if your mom will be at work?" and he says if none of the 3 people that the judge ordered as a supervisor can go with him, then he'll bring them home sunday.

well, i can add that to my list of documentation. they wanted visitation til monday morning, but they can't even figure out who the fuck is going to supervise him on the way home. one of the major reasons visitation should end sunday evening.

i hate florida. and exes. and judges. and everyone.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2013 in Relationships

• wish FB allowed gifs. i so would have used this

tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• OH, forgot another little gem, after this he asked if he can finally get laid now. i was like, not by me. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asshole jerk fucker
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• <3
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• Your ex is such a fucktard. I hate judges too.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• That stinks. Good for you for slipping in the clothes and pull ups thing. Smart!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I am sorry it did not go the way you wanted it to. I am sorry the judge and your ex is a jerk
    I do like your gif though and I am not a fan or that phrase. Sometimes though it s just the perfect one.
    Did he actually think you would sleep with him? Or was he being a smartass in saying that he has "been good" and won so now can he be a jerk again with someone else.

I am reminded of this song Sung at him
    May the bird of paradise fly up your nose
    May an elephant caress you to your toes..........
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I need that gif for my fucktard neighbors.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I so need that gif... but I am not allowed to say who I'd send it to ;o(

Sorry you're dealing with this shit!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2013

• I'm sorry things went badly in court. I'm glad you said your ex needed an extra week to buy clothes and pull-ups. He sounds like a horrid waste of skin.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Let's hope that he finds having the girls is not NEARLY so satisfying as WANTING to have them. If/when that happens, he'll skip his weekends.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2013