This may be old news, but have you heard the 911 call from the school shooting in Georgia??

I can't link on mobile, but I just listened to it on YouTube. WOW. That woman is AMAZING. I mean it had me in tears. It's unbelievable how awesome she was. So grateful people like her exist! Have you heard it??

maecntpntz219

Asked by maecntpntz219 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 12:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Yes, I watched her on CNN last night. Anderson Cooper interviewed her and the 911 dispatcher. She handled it all so well, I think that was what was so incredible.

Otherwise, I really don't dwell on the whole media circus following school shootings. Unfortunately, it's going to happen in our society... I tend to think of ways to prevent it instead....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• heard it on NPR yesterday.
    Awesomeness!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Yes, I heard it on the news a couple of days ago. That woman was amazing. I'd like to think I could try to stay as calm as her in a situation like that, but I don't even like to imagine it. The school should give her a bonus or a raise or something for de-esculating what could have been a disastrous situation. I'm very glad it had a peaceful outcome. (no bloodshed)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I've heard parts of it. She really stepped up and did a great job.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2013