im 38w & dilated at 3. i went to restroom sat down and felt huge gush come out i wipe get up and notice lots of clots floating. just wondering, did my water break?? please help!

zanemommy2013

Asked by zanemommy2013 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Get to the hospital now!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 2:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I wouldn't be taking any chances. I hope you are on your way to the hospital already.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Thanks ladies! :) im just nervous to go in if it isnt nothing. I still havent started having strong contractions yet just a bit tightning. I dont know might wait it out. Im hard headed lol
    zanemommy2013

Comment by zanemommy2013 (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I dont know might wait it out.

Wait what out?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Im sitting here waiting for contractions..thats why im waiting i know sounds dumb but just dont want to make the trip if my water didnt break...
    zanemommy2013

Comment by zanemommy2013 (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Dumbest thing I've ever heard. You should call the advice nurse at labor and delivery so that you can ask her instead of "being hard headed" and endangering your baby.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 9:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• If you water breaks, you need to go. I didn't have contractions with my first. My water broke and I went to the hosptial. the next thing I knew, I felt the need to push, so get your butt moving!
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 10:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Lmao well THANKS AGAIN for the advice but it turned out to be false alarm just had to go i guess..still at 3 but anyday now..before i went in i did call a nurse n she told me to o in to be on safe side so i did but nothin. Anyways thanks for all yas help!!
    zanemommy2013

Comment by zanemommy2013 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2013