How do you feel about bulk mail?

Do you hate getting bulk mail? I do! Is it just me? I have a couple of friends who send like 10 forwarded/bulk mail items a day! Gets on my nerves! I'm posting this anon because I don't want to offend any of my online friends!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really don't have time for them, I know most are sent out of sweetness, but I do find them irritating.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• its annoying to me, i dont even open it anymore
    Anonymous

• Me either, usually just delete it and go on.
    Anonymous

• YES I do. My sister used to send me those annoying emails all the time. Now she sends me annoying texts that are the same way. What I do is this, I save them up then when I have about 100 I send them right back to her, she stopped that real quick. With the texts though it is harder to send a bunch back to her so I just keep getting the stupid things.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I send out friendly emails every once and a while "I can't catch up on my inbox and my emails are all buried! Can you take me off of your forwarding lists so I can sort through everything please? Thank you!!!!" I send it to several of my friends at once so they can see I'm not singling just one person out. All of your friends should be able to relate to a full inbox, they shouldn't have a problem with it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i don't open any of them. they are annoying.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It annoys the crap outta me! I never read them they just get deleted.
    Anonymous

• A waste of trees!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 1:27 AM on Feb. 19, 2009