Disney land

on our anniversary nov 4. its coming up really fast and he wanted to take me as a special day for me cause i love going there and i was wondering if my daughter is 2 will it be waist of money for her to go cause she is to young to go on the rides.

vivis.mommyy213

Asked by vivis.mommyy213 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• IMO yes, but to each their own. If you want her there just for the special day then by all means take her. But don't expect her to be any more thrilled than she would be at a playground for free, lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Well, she probably won't remember it, but you will, and you'll have pictures of her face as she experiences the magic of Disneyland. On the other hand, there will be plenty of things you won't be able to do with her there.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:27 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• How much does it cost to take a small child to Disneyland? Are there kiddie rides? If not, or if it costs too much, I'd find a sitter for her. I didn't start taking my child to places with rides till she was three or four and she could at least do some of the ones for young children.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Pretty much IMO
    4 maybe 3 would be as low as I would go for their enjoyment.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Honestly? yes
    and she isn't gonna remember it when she's older either

I wouldn't take kids until they were like 6 or 7
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• She is to young to go on most all the rides.

Answer by louise2 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 24, 2013

• My husband used to work for Disney, so we used to go quite often from the time my son was born till he was about two (when DH was laid off in the great post-9/11 Disney bloodbath). There are some things for really small children, but not a lot of them. If we'd had to pay, we likely wouldn't have gone at all at that age and would have waited till he was about 4.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I wouldn't. There really isn't that much for a child that young to do. Plus sometimes the characters are scary for a young toddler. I wouldn't waste the money.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• if she is two she is free so no it will not be a waste for her
    Marleinaa

Answer by Marleinaa at 1:19 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• she is free till she turns three
    Marleinaa

Answer by Marleinaa at 1:22 AM on Aug. 29, 2013