How

How old and how much dose your baby wieght and height

My baby will be 2 in nov .....he is 20 pounds and 29 inches.

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 11:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Kids' Health

• Another mom asked this same question a few days ago...same age, height and weight!!!My kids are grown but they were always tall for their age, and too skinny (according to the "norm"). They are still that way as grown men. Some people are just tall, thin people!! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Ya the doc says he is small and wants him to get checked but I'm not worried about it bc we are a family of short poeple ...
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• My daughter spent the first two years of her life in the fifth percentile on her growth charts. Her doctor said she was fine and not to worry, and sure enough, she's five now and just about average. Kids grow at different rates.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Let see my son is 6 and just now weighs 40 lbs. At 2 he probably only weighed around 20-25 lbs. and was probably around the same height as yours.

He has always been in the lower percentile for weight. His doctors did have him stay on formula(and solid foods) until 18mths to try and get a little more weight on him but beyond that they never said anything as he was healthy.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 24, 2013