Excited and nervous at the same time..

I am 32 weeks pregnant with twins, and been having contractions. Went to the hospital last night because of contractions. They did the swab to see if I would go into labor within 2 weeks and it came back positive. They called me this morning to let me know and said when I go in for my check up on Tuesday if I had dilated anymore that they were just going to admit me into the hospital to have them. I am excited but I am mostly scared.... Does anyone have any advice?

CandyMama231

Asked by CandyMama231 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Only enjoy your last few days of freedom before your life changes "as you know it" forever....

LOL! Get some rest.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Try to get some sleep. It will be the last time you get some without a baby waking you up.

Answer by louise2 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Wouldn't be too excited, 32 weeks is very early and a lot of complications can pop up and occur right after the delivery because its so early.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 2:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Good luck to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Cross your legs & hold them in as long as you can! They're not done in the oven yet! :p Other than that, get as much rest as you can b/c once they're here, sleep will be a rare commodity. Best of luck! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Prepare to possibly stay in the Hospital for a few weeks. They probably want you to rest in bed & be monitored. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• 32 wks is pretty good for twins!!! Hopefully they stay in there for a few weeks :) good luck and the best to you and your twins!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• my doctor told me that 36-37 is considered full term. youre so close!
    ElsaH

Answer by ElsaH at 10:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2013