I heard my fiancé talking on the phone!

My fiancé was talking on the phone with his friend, and he had put him on speaker. Well I got out the shower, and I opened my door a bit, and he was in the living in room talking.

His friend goes. "I'm not gonna lie, so and so had nice little body on her". So and so being my fiances ex-wife! Then he goes "she looks like trash now, your fiancé looks better than her. Your fiance can compare to her".

I was just like. Oh my goodness, seriously? I may be over thinking, but it seems like he's saying his OLD ex wife looked better than me. My fiancé just kept saying "yeah". It makes me feel insecure. I want to confront, but I'm too nervous. I been thinking about this all night, and I even had a nightmare that he cheated on me with her!

Brush this off, or confront him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• It make you feel insecure that other people think you look good? What would you confront him about?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• As I stated.. I feel like he's trying to tell my husband that his ex wife's old looks were better than mine today! But I could be over thinking that. And I was going to just question him about that conversation .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• so and so had nice little body on her- had. past tense.
    she looks like trash now- she's no longer attractive
    your fiancé looks better than her- do not how to make that one any clearer

Are you pregnant?
    PMS?
    Suffering from Body Dysmorphic Disorder?

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• LOL!
    Feralxat. I take that as in I'm overreacting .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I feel like he's trying to tell my husband that his ex wife's old looks were better than mine today!

So what if he was? Her old appearance is exactly that - her OLD one. And he's with you now, regardless of what she looks like or used to look like.

Frankly, what he said sounds like a compliment to me, and you're allowing your own insecurities to color it and twist it into something it's not. Let it go.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Yeah. Sounds like his friend wants to bone you too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Little bit- sounds like stacie hit the nail on the head
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Omg!!
    What makes you ladies think that? lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Why do I have a feeling that this whole post was more about attention and getting compliments rather than you being upset about what your fiance's friend said.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I'm with the others....confront him with what? That his friend thinks you're better looking than his ex?

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2013