Vomiting and diarrhea... ALL DAY :(

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous, and after vomiting I felt better.. but only for about 20 min or so and the nausea came back. Followed by diarrhea. I took a long nap, and its been about 2 hours since I've felt nauseous, but my stomach still doesn't feel 100% better. I'm trying to figure out what caused this. Theres no chance that I am pregnant, and I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. What could it be? Stomach flu?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Health

• Could be some sort of flu. Do you have a temp?

Answer by louise2 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Sounds like some kind of flu! Maybe it will pass soon. Try not to get dehydrated or you will feel worse.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 6:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Flu is actually a respiratory thing. This is probably what what is called the stomach flu. It a stomach virus. Usually lasts 24-48 hours. Stay hydrated and brat diet when you feel up to eating something.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Norovirus or Rotavirus
    stay hydrated,wait it out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• It could still be food poisoning, even if you ate the same old thing. I just read somewhere that the average person gets a mild case of food poisoning a few times a year during his or her adult life and doesn't even know it. Feel better soon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• There's a nasty stomach bug going around here.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2013