when should i get a blood test done?

I'm currently 16 days late which is pretty unusual. Last night I had a dream I had a baby girl. Thing is I have taken 2 pg tests but they both came back negative. I've been moody, tired, and sick feeling...NEED MAJOR HELP...PLEASE...

Babii88

Asked by Babii88 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Could do it now.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• I'd wait til you've missed a 2nd period in 2 weeks

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• NEED MAJOR HELP...PLEASE Then go see your doctor. There's really nothing we can do here online.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• @2autisticsmom...I don't have a doctor...
    Babii88

Comment by Babii88 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• google Planned Parenthood and your zip code OR google Family Planning and your zip code OR dial 211 and get a list of services in your area
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• A blood test could tell now. Then at least you'd know and could plan
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• Any time you decide to. You're probably not pregnant, but you never know.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

• In many states there is a health department.
    they will do a free blood and urine test and let you know from there.
    if you are preg.. they will get you set up with insurance until 6 weeks or so after the baby comes!
    I would see.. better to be safe then sorry.
    lilmamabowers

Answer by lilmamabowers at 10:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2013

Then stop at a clinic, hospital, or planned parenthood like Rosehawk suggested. Better yet GET a doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• you could miss a period due to birth control that you may be on, stress, or a number of reasons. my mother had a dream about my neices holding a newborn baby boy two days before i tested positive and didnt tell me because she thought that maybe my pregnant sister in law would have a boy instead of a girl, but said that the skin tone was off for them, so when i told her that im pregnant we both freaked out a bit. its possible to dream about it, but you may be paranoid because of your missing period. i'm not sure if you use birth control, but ive been on several that took away my period and made me freak out. you can do a walk in (or appointment) pregnancy test at planned parenthood or family planning and without insurance, i think mine was 15 dollars in the clinic. i'm sure that there are waivers if you cant afford it, and some doctors offices do testing for free if you just call and ask.
    ElsaH

Answer by ElsaH at 7:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2013