A complete stranger helped out my girlfriend from getting the s**t kicked out of her by her boyfriend....

This morning I was woken up by people arguing. It stopped and then I heard a car door slam shut and take off. Went back to sleep, and heard them arguing again a few hours later. So I go to the front porch to see who was fighting and it was my friend across the street.( Same friend I brought my home phone too and tried to call it. LOL) and her boyfriend. They have been together for about 3 yrs years, I have known her for about about 5 months. We have so much in common, its weird! She has told me he almost hit her once, but he stopped. Then he has backhanded her once. 

I knew at some point and I told her, "it's matter of when, not if he will hit you" a few weeks ago.  I went back inside my house to see what my daughter was doing, she was too quiet, when I heard screaming, and car tires squealing., I ran outside in time to see him running out to grab her, she had their 2 yr old in her arms, and he had a screw driver and I knew I would not be time to save her from getting stabbed, and quite honestly it was like a nightmare when you are running through marshmallows or something, and can't run fast enough. Then I see it was a red truck and a woman gets out, all 105 lbs of her advance on him, and then see a can of pepper spray in her hand and a gun in the other. He stops cold and my friend sees me and runs towards me with complete look of terror and blood everywhere. I turned around expecting to see another victim when I heard screaming. It was HIM!!! That woman had sprayed him with the pepper spray, and holding at bay with her gun!!! 

Cops get there, he is still screaming like a little fucking baby, hosing his eyes out trying to get the pepper spray out of his eyes. She got him GOOD!! I find out later he had a  flash burn on his face when he was welding, and the pepper spray made it seem like his face was burning about to burst into flames. And oh boy he was PISSED!! He looked at me like he was going to murder me. 

He broke 2 doors inside when he was kicking in the door to get to her while she was in the bathroom, and then when she was in her room. He broke out her car windows of the drivers side and back window. Bruised her ribs severely along with her stenum. Black and blue marks on her throat, black eye. This whole thing started because their 2 yr old wasn't quiet enough when he was trying to sleep. She told me when he got up he intended to go and beat their son "until he was quiet" So this whole time she was holding her son while he beating her. I do not know how she managed to keep him safe, but she did, and not a mark on the little guy. 

I wholly except for him to come after me when he gets out of jail either Monday or Tuesday. I helped her pack all her stuff up. We left the faucets on, just a light steady stream, let the window air conditioner on high. We did approx 20 loads of laundry,m in hot water when we could. All the utilities are in name, so is the lease. Oh ya and he is behind at least $700 in rent. We had a nice little shopping spree. My dd got lost of school clothes and other school stuff. I got to decorate my bathroom!!!! 

She got her revenge....devil mini

Oh and we never got her name, she left as soon as she gave the police her info. I am gonna wait a few days and then find out where she is at to thank her for saving my friend and her son's life.

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• I'd be afraid that now- after getting that "revenge" that he would hunt her down and try to hurt her again/more

luck that there was someone else who saw what was going on and stepped in though
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• So you guys thought it was a good idea to piss him off more while he is in jail, giving him even more incentive to come after her and after you? Yeah, definitely not the smartest thing ever, not to mention petty.

I am glad she and the baby are ok. Hopefully she can find a shelter to take her in until she can get away from him for good.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Your life is nothing short of amazing lol. The number of times you have had to draw a gun, or have a gun drawn in your presence is crazy!

I think I'd consider moving altogether. It seems incredibly dangerous where you are. And I agree with Quinn, your house isn't the safest place for her, or your family
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Holy moly.

Stay safe.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• WOW that's crazy!
    Glad she is ok, and make sure she's got a PFA against him and her own pepper spray!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• !!!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Way to browbeat and intimidate someone who just had a traumatizing experience. Glad you are so proud of yourself.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• That's just insane! Like out of a Lifetime movie or something. Hopefully things will work out for your friend & her son AND you too! It's not like you can up & move, so be extra careful until he's out of that house.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I hope she is staying somewhere she is safe from him. Your house isn't the best place for her to be. Hopefully she can prevent him from seeing their son. I'm assuming the child is his?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Thanks kmath...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2013