my hcg level is at 9 and the doctor said that was low but my last period was June 21

they said I miscalculated so how far along am.

shortytee77

Asked by shortytee77 at 2:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• gdiamante

Answer by gdiamante at 2:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2013

• My last period was also on June 21st and I'm now 8 weeks pregnant with what I just found out is twins. I tested on the 23rd of July and was super positive in under 15 seconds. l started throwing up and feeling really carsick all the time by july 15th (yes, a week beforeI tested)i. I'm not sure why yours would be so low, there was no doubt with me. It came on quickly.
    EmiryMoon

Answer by EmiryMoon at 6:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• have you done any blood tests with your doctor? usually if they want to make sure that your hcg levels are okay they will test often to make sure that it is rising steadily.
    ElsaH

Answer by ElsaH at 7:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Good luck to you. If the level continues to be low, you may be supplemented with progesterone for at least the first trimester, till the placenta starts to make its own.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2013