I'm such a whore!!!!!!!

I feel horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My boyfriends been in jail for a week now. He was with some friends that had drugs in the car. I been so depressed since he's been gone!!!!! I haven't been able to sleep, eat, or think right!!!! I'm so lonely!!! I literally have NOOO friends, or family!!!! His best friend of 13 years and I have been talking on the phone INNOCENT conversation!! Then last night he asked me over just to hang out since we were both bored!!!!!!

After hours of hanging out..... We started "grinding" on each other . He touched me ALL over my body!! This went on for about 5 minutes, and then I stopped him... He tried everything he can to keep going, but I stopped him. I felt sick afterwards, And I just couldn't believe it!!!!!! :(((
I hate myself sooooooooo much right now!!!! How could I????????? Omg!!! I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• It may be time to find new friends/boyfriend.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• You need to let your man know the truth. Don't hide it from him. I cheated on my boyfriend (but didn't have sex with him) but I hid it from him for a week because i was scared. You man will appreciate the truth. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you girl.
    gabs015

Answer by gabs015 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Whores accept payment for services provided.
    Hence the reason they are referred to as, "Working Girls".
    I think the term you are looking for is slut.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Confessions would be a better choice for you to get responses.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I think you should dump them all, move & start over.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• We are always learning. Stop contact with him and find something productive to do with your time. Take a class, learn another language, start a business. Once you get started on something fresh in your life you may remove yourself from those who are not progressing in the right direction.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Uhhh. Okay.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Oh dear... that's a tough situation to be in. Your best bet is to be honest and just let everything work itself out. If you keep it from your boyfriend, he'll eventually find out and that will be worse than if you just told him.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• WHAT ARE Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT?!!!
    I never even heard of "confessions troll". Especially since I'm not on here that much

THIS REALLY HAPPENED!!!
    My heart aches! So stop with the assumptions... I'm really going through a hard time!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• No sympathy will be found here.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2013