I'm super annoyed. *vent*

My BFF & I rarely see each other because we live about an hour apart and both have busy lives. A week ago, she texted me saying she was going to be in the area and wanted to come by to visit. Sure, I said. Finally nailed down a time from her about 2 days ago (3 pm yesterday). About 2 pm yesterday, she sent a text saying her car is acting weird but same time tomorrow. OK cool, I said.

2 hours ago, I texted, asking, "still coming today?" No response. I just wish I knew for sure. She bails all the time and usually if she does come, it's a minimum of 2 hours after the time she says she'll be there. Just annoyed & venting before I go finish my effing dishes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• I find this extremely annoying because I am always on time or early from when I ay I am going to be somewhere. My mother is the same way, if she were ever on time for something I would think she was coming to tell me that she had an incurable disease or something equally terrifying. But I know this about my mom, so if she is coming to visit us, know not to expect her until at least the next day from when she says she is coming, sometimes even a week later!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• eye rollingWell, about 5 minutes after I posted this, I got a text saying she wasn't coming with a bunch of frowny faces. Big surprise.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• My bff was like this. I eventually got fed up and ended the relationship. Not entirely due to this, but a big part of it was. I got sick after so many years of feeling so insignificant that it was okay to screw around with my time like that. It's very disrespectful to me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Sometimes we find ourselves being better friends to others then they are to us, if she isn't contributing anything to the friendship then move on. Don't waste your time holding on to a one sides relationship, you're just gonna feel let down all the time.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 4:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• That would be annoying. I hope you found something to pass the time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2013