Do you listen to or watch Glenn Beck?

IMO he is part of the dying breed of people who use common sense when thinking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I really admire Glenn Beck he is an amazing person. First he is a great man with high morals. He is a great father with a wonderful family. I wish other people knew how to be as honest as him. He is very well read and very smart! I have read his books watched his show and listened to his radio show for a long time. I would love to meet him someday.

AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 3:11 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I LOVE this guy:) He just says what he feels and is usually right! I wish he was on CM, lol!
    Anonymous

• Lov ehim. I have listened to him for years on the radio while I traveled for work. Been a call in caller many times. He is actually from my home state!!! One smart one in the land of crazy.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:26 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have yet to catch him, didn't he leave one station to join Fox recently.? I want to know where Alan Kolmes went to, I miss Hannity badgering the poop out of him...hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• All the time
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 10:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• akin
    glennbeck.com

Very smart guy!!!! I think you'd have a love thing going on with him...*insert catchy porn jingle here*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I am a SICK TWISTED FREAK!!! Have a nice day!
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• he is a jerk and i personally think he has no morals,yes he was asked to leave cnn because of sum f'd up things he had to say about obama and it was about his race,before you start talking smack from what i said google it....

Anonymous

• Actually anon his contract with CNN was up and FOX news signed him. You really should look up your facts first before spreading lies. It is well known that CNN wanted him back and have many statements saying how wonderful he is.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 10:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• oh and I did google it and found no truth to what you said.
    AnnaMac