Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 19 weeks pregnant was laying in a hammock 1ft 1/2 high and it busted, i fell on my back on the ground. It hurt my back very bad.

Answer Question

Asked by juanita1983 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (12)
  • when in doubt, call the doctor

    Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • Call your DOCTOR!!!!

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • Call your doc or just go into the nearest ER

    Answer by rachel216 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • If your back really hurts or you feel unusual pain see a doctor.

    Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • Your doctor can help you.

    Answer by DJDNY at 6:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • so you call your doctor... you DON'T post a statement about it on the internet.

    Answer by Crafty26 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • Do people really not get the purpose of Answers? You ASK A QUESTION and you get an answer. Of course in this case, posting about it instead of calling her doctor, I can see where she would be confused.

    Answer by kmath at 6:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • Best to call your doctor.

    Answer by louise2 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • Ouch. Must have hurt you pretty bad. Not likely to have hurt the baby though.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

  • I'd go in just to make sure everything is ok. :( sounds painful though

    Answer by CEWarsop at 7:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.