Why is it....? adult content

That I have so much trouble getting my kids up for school in the morning but on the weekends when I want to get laid, they are up at the crack of dawn?

We were all up late last night watching movies and spending time together. By the time SO and I went to bed we were too tired for anything. When we woke up this morning feeling frisky, we could hear that the kids were up and in the next room. So much for that idea.

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 7:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Get of the bed and against the wall or on the floor. Do you have a Master Bath? Even Better, get in the shower, two birds with one stone!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Invest in a lock for your door. Or are they too little to be left to fend for themselves for breakfast? :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Do it on the floor. Or flip sideways on the bed.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Aww- bummer- too bad you couldn't do some "moaning" of your own. lol :p I bet they would've been paying attention to the TV or eating or whatever & probably wouldn't hear it. Next time just go for it & when you see them, act like nothing is wrong. B/C in actuality, nothing is wrong. It's all part of a healthy marriage. I promise you won't traumatize them (unless you forget to lock the door! lol ;p)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• It's a law of nature, honey.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I have a lock on my door. My kids are 17, 15, 12. They can and do make their own breakfast. SO and I are worried about them hearing us (mostly the bed since we can both control our moans).
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I'm all for it and have tried convincing him of this. He says absolutely not.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I will have to remember that for next time. Thank you all for your suggestions :-)
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2013