Were you super nervous between ultrasounds during your first pregnancy?

I guess that it's pretty normal to be nervous during your first pregnancy, but it's because at my first ultrasound there was one baby that looked weird, like it was stretching. Twoish weeks later I went to see an amazing doctor and as soon as the inserted the U/S wand, there was no mistaking the two distinct babies, with two distinct heart beats (she even caught one heart beating in a photo for me. its just a little white flash, but still!). I have another 4 days before my 9 week ultrasound but I'm so nervous about going in and there only being one again. Was anybody else super terrified and nervous between appointment? I just wish that my stomach had a little window where I could see them and make sure that they are okay all the time.

ElsaH

Asked by ElsaH at 7:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I only got one ultrasound, so no.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• No. If you are having this much anxiety you NEED to talk to your doc about it!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I didn't have enough ultrasounds to have any reason to worry in between.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• No, I wasn't nervous.

But my 2nd Ultra Sound said I was supposed to have a girl and I had a boy, I quit trusting them, lol
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Oh dear......
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 7:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I'm on my 3rd pregnancy but only have 1 child.. :( trust me I'm more nervous with this pregnancy than my first and it hasn't gone away I'm just as excited but after the missed miscarriage I had I'm extra paranoid this pregnancy. I like freak out real bad between appointments too.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 7:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• No. But I wasn't carrying twins so I only had two ultrasounds. One to confirm the pregnancy was viable and the other around the 20 week mark.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• i never denied that i slept with a married man. Him and his wife decided to get a divorce, and i slept with him about 2 months afterwards and found out that i'm pregnant with his children. i changed the name, not the information. :)
    ElsaH

Comment by ElsaH (original poster) at 7:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I was nervous before the very first ultrasound thinking that the doctor was going to sweep the sensor across my stomach and there wasn't going to be a baby even after 3 positive pregnancy tests.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• at least i dont hide behind anonymous.
    ElsaH