My husband is in his version of heaven right now.

My husband left today to go to a month long training for his work. Today was a travel day so all he had to do was drive 400 miles and check in to his room (no classes or anything like that tonight). Anyways, he discovered that there was a pub about 100 yards from where he is staying that serves some of his favorite beer on tap. He is a beer connoisseur and is in his version of heaven right now. 

So, what would your husband or SO's version of heaven consist of?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 8:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• football on tv, WOW or Star Wars on the computer, sitting in his recliner with a big plate of homemade stroganoff, apple pie waiting for him later all while being alone!

OR

gambing- in Vegas!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• A good pizza joint and a Cubs game at Wrigley Field

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• We would live on a farm with our own livestock. He really wants longhorns for some reason, but he wants to raise pigs and chickens too. Also a lifetime supply of his favorite BBQ sauces would be heaven; we have a mini collection going on already. I think there 5-6 different brands at any given moment in our house.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• My husband's is similar to JJK. Though he doesn't like fishing. He would love to live on an island off of Africa(I can't remember the name). His ideal would to have business that he could do remotely and make enough to have satalite tv, internet and a comfy home on the beach.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Anything that would involve grilling, golfing, drinking & floating in the pool. Got to do 3 out of 4 of those today :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I found it is the Island of Mozanbique which is different from the larger Mozanbique. It was once the capital of the colonial Portuguese Africa.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• My hubby's heaven is his house and his yard that consists of an acre and a quarter...

Answer by older at 8:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Probably to be back in Jamaica, and me with laryngitis again!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• A sports bar with winning Raiders football on the tv pretty chicks with high heels and thigh highs on serving his favorite beers.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Probably a week of hunting, fishing, and golfing with no kids.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2013