No respect!!!! Vent

My sister (17 almost 18) and I live with my dad while I'm a full time student at the local beauty school. Ok I'm watching tv n my sisters rm ( her rm has cable mine does not) also my oldest is watching movies n room. My youngest started gettin into her purse so I went to get her out when I noticed she had some clips and other items that are mine. I cont to look threw her purse she has taken make up, make up brushes, clips, and my pedicure kit!!!! I am spending over 15000 dollars for all of my supplies not to mention some of these things I have bought wit my own money! I'm beyond pissed she could very well have just asked me!! After finding all of my things I went looking for the rest of my ped kit bc all I found was the package can't find it and can't find the rest of my brushes!!!! She needs to grow up! And gain some god damn respect!!! As soon as she gets home were going to be havin a conversation!!!!!!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Then simply lock your stuff up. She cannot take what she cannot get at. If that means going to Home Depot and buying a locking doorknob, do it.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Time to get a foot locker....and a padlock

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I agree with BB. Lock your stuff up.

Also, and I mean this in the kindest way possible, try to quit typing "wit" for "with". Like it or not, we're judged by our ability to communicate effectively.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I would just remind her that the supplies you have are for your use only for school and not for her personal use. Ask what items she likes and you can remember it and give it as a gift for a birthday or holiday.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Just tell her to leave your damn stuff alone or she can buy you new stuff.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• What's up with all the vent posts... This is Answers... Not Vents!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Btw I'm a single mom and I don't work bc daycare would an does kill me! I support my girls wit the child support I get from their dad....
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Crafty I clearly stated this is a vent... Here's a ? Tho what would you all say or do???!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• That would b an awesome idea if she wouldn't deny taking it.... And if I had the money to get it
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Mrs prissy yea I agree with you I was just in a rant and needed to vent. So just to make it a bit shorter I went wit instead of with lol cuz that one letter saved me so much typing time! Lol thanks ladies
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2013