Advice asap.. water breaking

I honestly don't know for sure if it broke. My panties and shorts felt wet. I called my mother and she said to change and if these clothes get wet then it did break. But it wasn't a gush of water. They Feel like I peed on myself. I heard or read that if it smells like urine then it did break.. true or not? I def did not pee on myself so I'm thinking it broke maybe. And my baby was moving nonstop for hrs last night. Never done it before. My sis told me that that's how her second daughter was and then she went into labor

aztecqueen22

Asked by aztecqueen22 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Hospital, now!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I leaked for several hours before my water broke completely. To me, it smells "earthy", a little sweet too. How far along are you? Give your doctor a call
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Why are posting?? Call your doctor and go into the hospital. Also how far along are you?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I would go to your hospital! Like now!! Sounds like your going to have a baby tonight
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Go get your doctor now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Your water sac can rupture before it completely breaks. Time to get to the hospital. Good Luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• The first time my water broke, it felt like i was peeing a bit. It just leaked a little bit at a time. The second time it broke, it was like freaking Niagra Falls. It can go either way.

Call your doctor. Don't be embarrassed that it might now be your water. They've seen it all. Trust me.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 9:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• 36 weeks 3 days or 37 weeks 3 days
    aztecqueen22

Comment by aztecqueen22 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• Contact the hospital!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• When my waters were broken, it was like a flash flood. But just to be on the safe side, I really think you should go get checked out. Good luck to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2013