Prego

I have been feeling very funny lately, lots of headaches, lots of moving around in my ovary area, and tons of bloating. also some backache. oh and food cravings and freq. urination! i am 3 going on 4 days late on my period. i feel pregnant. my last period was on the 22nd of Jan. and Im a 25-day cycle according to mymonthlycycles.com do i sound pregnant or am i just crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test :) You know your body far more than any of us ever could. Then let us know!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• if you are, you would not be feeling any movement. so im guessing you might just be freaking yourself out. but only a test can tell you the answer. Go get one
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 10:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Well you do have alot of pregnancy symptoms but also alot of period symptom's especially if you might be under alot of stress lately. Our bodies are wierd when they are stressed our periods tend to come late but we still have the actually effects of being on it at that moment. But the only way to know for sure is to take a test depending on how late you are or go see your docter they usually detect pregnancy alot sooner then over the counter tests. good luck to you and maybe future baby huh?...
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• BURTONCHICK is right, you def wouldnt be feeling movement yet.
    Me, personally I freak myself out like that every month because all
    of my period symptoms (emotional, boated, tender boobs, headaches)
    are the same as pregnancy symptoms.
    The only way to know for sure is a test or doctor.
    These women online are usaully as clueless as you.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 10:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You wouldn't be feeling any movement and the frequent urination shouldn't start until closer to the second trimester. There is a lot of viruses and infections going on.. I'm getting headaches, stomach aches, etc also but I think it's me getting sick. It's also possible that your period is just late and you're getting some of these symptoms because of it.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:44 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i would definetly take atest
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:38 AM on Feb. 19, 2009