Is it easy to hack....

Facebook is it easy to hack ?? Someone keeps hacking my SO Facebook and deleting me? This person seriously has deleted me 3 times in the past two days!?? Who has that much time to constantly delete ppl off fb lol guess they really don't like me

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Technology

• You sure it isn't your SO?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• He rarely gets on fb and no one post on his wall plus I made his new password last night I can get on his fb any time nothing to hide
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• It depends. You can hack by using a password, by having a trojan on the computer being used or by using the wireless account they ar using.

In addition, if a link was clicked that shouldn't have been, it can lead to someone being able to hack the account. The computers should be checked for viruses and you should be using a secure wireless network. Also, you might want to change the email/and or password to email that the account is connected and make the password a short sentence that include uppercase letters and numbers.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 10:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• He doesn't have a computer just an iPhone and iPad .... Ok Ty for the advise chasing!!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• DH says that no it is not that easy to do.
    He suggests that it might be you SO or someone who would have his permission and passwords.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2013

• I'm not sure how easy it would be. I would change your password, and see if that puts a stop to it. If you can, use a different computer to change the password, and then run a scan on your computer to see if there's any viruses on it that might be allowing someone access.

If changing the password doesn't stop it, I'd contact Facebook directly and explain what's happening, and ask them if they can help you figure out what's going on.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I don't see why would it be my SO when he's the one who wanted to be fb friends to begin with?! I think we will try contacting fb Ty
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I'm sure it can be easy to hack, especially if you have a virus
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2013