Lesson for the day...

Don't text and drive!

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 11:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You have no idea how many times I've wanted to do that.
    Once a guy almost hit us on the motorcycle. He was texting and drifting into our lane. His window was down and I literally leaned in yelled GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE! He dropped the phone, I scared the shit out of him, but he deserved it! The look on his face was priceless!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• That is epically AWESOME!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• He's brave as hell now a days it's too serious for that shit he gangster woww
    Jordan1800

Answer by Jordan1800 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• LOL! Love it. At least the only thing hurt besides the cars, was that stupid phone! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• My husband would have done more....but that is pretty awesome.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Awesome. I could totally see my husband doing the same. It pisses him OFF when people text and drive. There was a pretty gnarly 5-car pile up on our little one-lane country highway last week. The cause was a 51-year old man who openly admitted to police that he didn't see the traffic stop because he was reading e-mails on his cell phone. Scary part was we were about 20 minutes behind it, and only because it was my son's first say of school so I decided to take him instead of having him ride the bus, so we left about 20 minutes later than usual!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Awesome!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

******
    wow! Glad you weren't involved!
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2013