I've missed my july periods,I did hpt on the 1st of August and they came positive. I only went to the DR on the 20th August as I was experiencing spotting and now its a week I'm bleeding

The dr said the baby is fine but my fair is that thursday I started bleeding as if I'm on periods and I have pains and I rushed to the dr and he said the is nothing wrong with the baby is just mplantation Bleeding, should I be worried? I have an appointment tomorrow

LboPrecious

Asked by LboPrecious at 8:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Pregnancy

• There really is nothing they can do other than monitor things. If something basis happening, I don't know that they can stop it. In the mean time, try not to stress about it too much since stress is p t going to help. Consider that some women experience bleeding like they do on their period and they still go on to deliver a healthy baby.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:55 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• What Quinn said .... Stress can cause bleeding I had stress induced bleeding threw out my second pregnacy... My daughter is a very healthy almost 2 yr old :) and mayb at your appt they will do an ultrasound and put your mind to ease!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• If you miscarry then you miscarry. There's nothing they can do to stop it really. Stay off your feet and take it easy. Implantation should have occurred already so I highly doubt it's implantation bleeding. The placenta may have pulled away from the uterus a bit, but it usually re-attaches itself. Don't worry about it. If the doctor is not concerned you shouldn't be either.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I bled for 22 weeks with my last pregnancy. There are MANY causes for bleeding that do not mean it is the end of the pregnancy. My peanut was born healthy and is now 5 months. Wait for your appointment.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Easier said than done, I know, but like the others have said, worrying at this point isn't going to help either way. If the pregnancy isn't developing properly, it will end, and no doctor would be able to change the outcome. Hopefully in your case, it's just early bleeding and everything will turn out fine.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2013