How do you like your coffee?

i take mine with international delight's french vanilla coffee creamer. and no sugar. now they've started having those in tiny pods at offices and banks too. if that's not available then regular half and half or milk with 1tsp sweet n' low.
and how many cups a day?
for me normally it's one in the morning. i'll take one more in the afternoon or early evening if i'm exhausted. but i try not to do that too often

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Black with a little sugar and normally drink about 3 cups. 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• 2-3 cups (usually 2)
    with splenda and flavored creamer (I like af ew different ones, but lately I'm using mostly sugar free *less calories)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• * a few
    charlotsomtimes

• HOT!
    Strong!
    And with a splash of French Vanilla Creamer
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Love my coffee with hazel creamer and sugar :)!!!!! Yummm
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I like strong coffee, always hot , with Splenda and creamer. I like flavored coffees too.

Answer by louise2 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I drink a lot of coffee during the week, none on the weekends. I can easily finish off a 12 cup pot by myself, but that sounds misleading to me because a cup of coffee is considered 5-6 ounces, not 8. I also justify my coffee consumption on a daily basis.

I like mine with a tablespoon of flavored creamer if I'm measuring from a bottle, 2 little tubs if I'm not, and 2 packets of Splenda. I have my perfect cup down to a science. Today I'm drinking each cup with a tub of half & half, a tub of chocolate caramel, and Splenda.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• When I use to drink coffee only my Mother could fix it right. Instant coffee with carnation milk. No sugar.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• With 1/2 & 1/2 and sugar.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar. Usually the creamer is the non-flavored powder stuff (cheapest) but every now and then I'll buy the Cold Stone Sweet Cream, or the Vanilla Caramel.

I only have "one" cup when I make it. However, that "one" cup is big and holds 4 cups, brewed. I don't drink it that often. If I don't eat and drink my "one" cup I wind up all jittery and discombobulated, and I don't like that feeling.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2013