• In the Spotlight:

does age matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• as long as its legal no :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• not so long as everyone is of legal consenting age...JMO
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• In my opinion and in regards to my own personal relationships yes. I don't think I could take a guy much younger than me very seriously and I couldn't be with an older man who would, well, get old before me! But I'm not saying it's wrong to date anyone much older or younger. Who cares! Love is all that matters.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No. If is legal, like PP said!
    Anonymous

• It depends on what you mean. If you mean is it morally wrong, then I would agree with the first two answers. If you mean in compatability, I would say yes, sometimes it does matter. I am 39 and would have very little in common with someone 20 years older or younger than me.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• "Age is all relative" - that's what they say. If you are talking about ages in a relationship there is a big difference if you are 20 years apart at 25 and 45 but I work with seniors and there are plenty of 80 year olds married to 60 years olds and guess who is doing better and still wanting to travel andget around? You do have to think about that.
    stannseniors

Answer by stannseniors at 10:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Agree...as long as both are legal, nope.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It depends on the people and the ages. How much life and maturity they each have. You bet it does... It matters alot if you are young, not so much if you are older. two or three years not to bad ten twelve years lets talk...
    Pattyca56

Answer by Pattyca56 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Nope, there isnt much difference between my SO and I but I still don't think it matters.
    Sparta.

Answer by Sparta. at 11:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009