How can I choose???

I am 24 and was engaged to a wonderful man. Our relationship ended because of stress in our lives and he just couldn't deal with his stress. He felt like he needed to go it alone or else he would bring me down. I was devastated. We still talked everyday and I tried bringing the subject of us up numerous times but kept getting shut down. He finally said to me that it was over for good and we would never get back together and all he could ever offer is friendship. Well I believed him. This is months later and Someone shows an interest in me. I took a chance w/ him and he turned out to be wonderful. Then to my surprise all the sudden my ex fiance wants me back. I am torn between two wonderful men. One I love more than anything and the other I care about so much. But I am afraid to make the wrong choice. How can I choose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate guys like your ex. They only want you when someone else enters the picture. Your ex has shown you that when things get tough, he hauls ass. I would continue on with the new guy.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• men want what they cant have.. so i dont know if i would go back to the x just cause it seems like he wants you can your happy with someone else.. but thats just me
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh I forgot to add that my ex fiance didnt know about the other guy until he told me he wanted me back
    Anonymous

• I had the choice of my then bf (whom I was contemplating leaving) and the new guy and I chose the new guy. I have my son today because of that and he's a good guy, but not the right guy for me. I went with the one who loved me not the one I loved.
    Anonymous

• either way i would go for the new guy cause this guy left once he will do it again
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I would still choose the new guy. When I am stressed beyond my husband is the one that I turn to. I do not shove him away. By him doing that it shows that he does not feel as strongly for you as he should. He should let you there to comfort him and make his life better.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Tell your ex your ex your ex good bye... I had an ex that I allowed to drag me along and waste 11 years of my life. Don't do it. He devistated you once and it will happen over and over till you step out of the cycle. I paid thousands in counseling and years trying to learn it so trust me and save yourself alot of pain and life he wont chang and he isn't what you want... Go with stability and try new you already know what that one will do and what his pain feels like.
    Pattyca56

Answer by Pattyca56 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009