Shaky vision, headaches and pressure (also 6 months pregnant) . Pregnancy related or something else?

I've been having headaches for a few days and then today out of nowhere it was like my vision was shaking and I got super dizzy and thought I was going to faint. It only happened once and that was about an hour ago but now I'm feeling weird...kind of hard to focus on anything.

I do have a stuff nose and I haven't been sleeping well (insomnia). So I don't know if this is a pregnancy thing or maybe more of a cold/sinus thing.

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Health

• stuffy*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• For heaven's sake, call your doctor. You could be having problems with blood pressure, which is nothing to mess around with.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I agree with Ballad. These were similar to my symptoms with preeclampsia.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• You might have something very wrong, please either go to your doctor or call them now.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Headed to the ER...

Never had issues like this before. Thought it was just sinus stuff.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• doesn't matter if it's pregnancy related or not... call your freanken doctor!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Things like this your doctor will want to know about. It can be pregnancy related and left alone it can be dangerous. Best you find out for sure if you need to be concerned. Hope it's nothing, but please go get seen.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2013