Well,that was freaky!

i'm sitting here,and i hear someone knocking on my front door like crazy. I get up,walk the 10 feet to the door,and I can still hear /feel them banging as I'm unlocking the door. I open it to find......NO ONE THERE! There is just the one door,no screen door.
There is no way they could disappear in the 2 seconds it took me to open the door
How scared would you be?!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I watch too much Paranormal Witness. I would be scared poopless!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• my first thought would be kids
    those effers can run pretty fast when playing knock and ditch
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Very Spooky! Strange things have been happening here too. First we had the balloon incident where a 1/2 inflated balloon traveled from our back den into the living room, all the way up the stairs, over a gate, around a corner & into my Daughters crib. Then my DH was resting on the couch after I went to bed & he had his hands behind his head resting on a pillow when he swore a hand touched his & ran fingers down his arm. Then two days ago I was putting my LO down for a nap & my Son was sitting quietly playing in the living room when we both heard a toy on the shelf in his room talking. But to get it to talk you have to press the head down (no batteries). I ran up the stairs & it stopped right before I got to his room. WooooHooooooooo...... Something is going on here!
    I'd peek out the door next time that happens & don't open it!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• We had some little neighbor kids ding, dong, ditch us a couple of weeks ago. They were ringing the bell seconds before I answered the door. I would have sworn something weird was happening since the got away so fast except for the fact, that my teen son heard them cackling as they ran off. Crazy kids!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Are you sensitive to those things? Or is it only at one house where it happens?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Out of my mind scared!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:54 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Ahh, well that would explain why you aren't that freaked out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• We are remodeling again, so I'm sure our weird stuff will start again, too.
    Next time something like that happens, snap a few pics....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Ding dong ditching is way too common around here, so that would have been my thought. But with no kids, and nut jobs in the neighborhood, I don't know. Weird.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:13 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• DO you have ghosts?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2013