I had clear fluids leaking from both boobs and I had a short period last month and cramping and light bleeding this month. But no period. Could I be pregnant?

Lillady23

Asked by Lillady23 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• Did you have unprotected sex in the last month and are you still of reproductive age?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Yes
    Lillady23

Comment by Lillady23 (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Test

Answer by louise2 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• So... what do you think the problem could be if you had unprotected sex in the last month and are you still of reproductive age?
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• If you have a child who is 18 or older answer to this question.
    I you are a child of 18 or older with no children, this site is not for you.
    Your best resource would would be your mother who would tell you to
    pee on the stick
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Yes just I needed to know some signs. I took a test a few weeks ago it came up negative. But someone told me it could of been to early to detect. Or my hormone levels could of been low
    Lillady23

Comment by Lillady23 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I am over 18
    Lillady23

Comment by Lillady23 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• If you had unprotected sex and are of reproductive age then it is possible that you are pregnant. False negatives are possible, although rare. If you haven't started your period and still test negative then make an appt with your dr to have them test your blood for pregnancy. Then go from there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Thank you
    Lillady23

Comment by Lillady23 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Some women don't have any signs other than a missed period. Some women barf nonstop 24/7. Everyone is different. Besides, many of the symptoms of pregnancy are the Sam symptoms of other conditions as well. You need the advise of a medical professional. Call your Dr.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2013