What was the oddest,out of place thing you've seen?

I live a block from a park that is about 7 acres big
About 5 years ago,I went for a walk,and I was about to go through the park,when I see what I thought was a really big gray dog off his leash,sitting about 20 feet away from me,next to a pond
I figured,nah. I don't need a dog jumping up on me,since i didn't see his owner anywhere near,so i walked around the block.
Later on the evening news,I hear that there were several timber wolves seen in my area.and it hits me,this was probably one of them,and I almost walked into his path!
We occasionally get a deer running down the street,and there are a flock? of wild turkeys living a half mile from here,but wolves are quite different since this is a total urban area

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I was in a Naughty Adult Store and there was a Man and Woman in the shoe department and the man was trying on the High Heels while the woman approved or disapproved the shoe. No judging them, but at the time this was the craziest thing I had ever seen and it's the only thing I can think of.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I haven't seen anything crazy like that but man! That's scary!
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• A brown bear just chilling in the road a couple houses down from my friends house. We were getting all the kids loaded up to take them trick or treating and he just came out and sat in the middle of the road and watched us.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• A soda can on the floor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I remember leaving downtown Chicago and looking out the window and there was a deer just grazing on the median. It was weird
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• We haven't had anything that big around here. Raccoons, bunnies, prairie dogs, but no wolves or bears, thank goodness.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• OMG! I'd have crapped my pants!
    When we moved into our house there was an old farmhouse behind us. They had chickens, roosters & peacocks. One morning I came down to make coffee & I opened the blinds over my sink & there was a peacock sitting on the railing of my deck staring at me. Then he hopped down & sneezed all over my sliding glass door. He must have made his way back on his own since no one had fences at the time.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Holy Crap! You got lucky! I saw someone riding a horse down a city street before. Not sure where they were coming from, but that was an odd sight to see.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• maybe it was Jacob,lol

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2013