Betty White on Miley Cyrus.... (not what you're thinking.... LOL)

I didn't see the performance... but heard it was awful!! Did you see it?? Your thoughts?? 

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Entertainment

• LMAO! They definitely owe him an apology!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I cant see the whole thing. The ads and stuff on the right side keep covering half of it. :(
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I saw the performance it was very vulgur and distasteful!!! She looked like a stripper
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I watched it on YouTube. It was trashy, nasty and vulgar.

Btw, can someone explain to me why she had her tongue out like THAT? Did she think it was sexy? She looked like a damn fool.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:48 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• even strippers manage to look somewhat provocative... she looked awful. i felt so uncomfortable watching it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• What she did...there are no words. And that's pretty sad, when you consider all the different words we have to describe disgusting things.

I've seen the Betty White thing, and I died laughing the first time I saw it. It's so true!

I told my mom, when I showed her Miley's "performance" that I swear, I think I'd be more comfortable letting my kids watch a graphic sex scene in a movie than what she did. At least a scene in a movie has an intended purpose that I can explain. This just has me scratching my head and going "Wtf? Did I miss the part where I was supposed to do a bunch of shots or take some drugs first? Cause I really don't get it."
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Lmao!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• LMAO
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• yep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Sadly I have an ad I can't get rid of and it cuts off the right hand side, but I can pretty well fill in the blanks

There are no words.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2013