My baby is trying to walk :(

She has already taken several steps (one at a time) today....She'll be 9 months old in 3 days.

Why can't this kid slow down and just be my baby? I will find out how big she's gotten on Wednesday, but at her 6 month appointment, she was already almost 20 lbs!

And yes, unless an act of God happens, she is our last (hub's had his surgery).

hopeandglory53

Asked by hopeandglory53 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine crawled today!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:05 AM on Aug. 29, 2013

• Yay surgery! Mama needs a rest from baby making! My little miss hasn't crawled yet :) but she only has one older kid to watch!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• OMG that's great... I was so happy once my kids started walking!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• That's an exciting moment, when the baby actually walks from one place to another, even a few steps.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• OMG. I have a daughter as well and she just turned 7 months on 08/24/13. She has been trying to walk since she has been 6mths 1wk old. At that age she was holding on to the sofa and wanting us to hold her hands so that she can pull herself up and then make us walk her. Now she is not wanting to hold her hands. she pulls up on things and then let go and stand by herself. Then she tries to take a step and then falls. I'm like what is going on. I don't want my baby to grow up so fast. At 4.5 months she was scooting around and pulling herself to crawl. then she started crawling right when she turned 5 months off the floor. This is scary. I don't want her to grow up so fast but it is so cute to watch
    latasha_77

Answer by latasha_77 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Mine went from not wanting anything to do with crawling, to pulling herself up (using me as her leverage), to wanting to walk. She's just really been at it trying to let go and go after it.
    hopeandglory53

Comment by hopeandglory53 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Aug. 27, 2013