Guess who stayed over until 4 in the damn morning? I am pissed!

My boyfriend told me that he stayed over his baby mother house "playing with his son" until 4am. Ironically that very morning he tagged me in a facebook status saying that he loved me and feeling postive. Let me remind you he never updates his status and I don't think he has ever put he loved me on facebook. I am the one that do most of the posting.

Ok, so when he told me I was livid. He claim that his son went to sleep around 3ish and then he had to wait for a cab and he left her house around 4am. I told him that was beyond disrepectful to me. He actually caught an attitude with me becuase he claim i dont trust him. I'm sorry but there is no getting around being over there that late. Only if it was an emergency I could understand that. But he made the choice to go over there around 11pm and then didn't leave until 4am. Seriously?

Oh and this is long distance so we are in two different states.

Then the status was totally random and once I put two and two togehter I feel like he did that out of guilt or something. Help me out ladies, what should I do and what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Trust is needed to make a relationship work. if you do not think you can trust him you will have to decide if you want this to continue.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• You'd get more answers, and quality answers, if you weren't anon.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• If you don't trust him it's not going to work out.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Long distance relationships tend to fail. If you can't trust what he's up to, then that makes it nearly impossible. Cut him loose & move on.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• You are the one in the relationship so it really is up to you. I know 1st hand how difficult long distance relationships are and I think you have to trust the person that much more. If you are doubting him, perhaps it is time to move on. Whether or not complete strangers think he is cheating on you is irrelevant. What do YOU think? Personally I think trust is 1 of the most important aspects of a relationship.

I have 3 children with my ex and I have NEVER been at his house til 4 am spending time with my kids. Granted, mine are older. But why did he have to be at her house? Did he tell you about going over there before he went? Sounds very fishy to me.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• MC is the best place for you.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I do trust him but how is it acceptable to be over his baby mother house that late? I have a daughter and I would never allow her father to be over my house that late. My daughter father will pick her up or I will drop her to him. If he comes to my place it is at a decent hour and he know damn well he can't stay. It's a respect thing for me with this situation. I didn't say he did something with her I just don't understand why he would choose to do that knowing how I would react to it. He didnt even call me that night. He did text me but he always call and he didn't that night. Smh I am just annoyed
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I question why she would even allow him to be there that late??
    She doesnt even let him take his son. Everything is her call. He can't just pick their son up or nothing. So I assume he was just happy to see him but I'm sorry when you are in a relationship you have to be considerate and respectful to your mate.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• It doesn't matter what we think. It matters what you think, and you've obviously made up your mind already.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• No, you don't. You stated:

Then the status was totally random and once I put two and two togehter I feel like he did that out of guilt or something.

If you feel he did it out of guilt, one could reasonably deduce that you feel that he has something to feel guilty for.  THAT is a trust issue.  Nothing we say here can change how you feel about your relationship.  Something about your post just really seems like you don't believe him.  I don't think I'm the only one seeing that from what you have written.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2013