I can't stand having sex with my boyfriend adult content

I'm extremely in love with my boyfriend, I already know I'm spending my life with him but I can't stand sex.. Not with him. He's not circumcised so it grosses me out and he's put on 60lbs since we've gotten together so every time he's on top I feel like his stomach just smashes me. Also a big thing is that he gets off in less than 5 minutes, sometimes it'll only be like 2 minutes and I just lay there like " really that was it!" I don't want to leave but also want to be able to enjoy sex with him. Keep in mind I'm 19 weeks pregnant and he blames me that he gets off so easy. I'm very upset :( how else am I suppose to talk to him about how I feel without him feeling like I'm not attracted or not in love with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2013 in Relationships

• Well, if he's put on weight, that will effect his stamina. But a loving, caring partner will make sure you are satisfied, one way or another. Maybe you can take walks after dinner or do some other safe forms of exercise as a couple to help bring his weight down. (With your Dr.'s approval of course)

As for the appearance of his member, you can't do much about that. Just remember, no one is perfect, we all have flaws. (Not saying that not being circumcised is a flaw)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I could have gone my whole life without reading that paragraph and been ok... seriously. ;o(

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Then you need to rethink spending the rest of your life with him.
    You are expecting him to change and that is unrealistic.
    Sex is a part of marriage and if his uncircumcised state grosses you out, this is not the man for you. If you and going to be grossed out by changes in his body you will never be happy with anyone.
    Grow up and leave this man so he can have a real relationship with a grownup woman
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• You may be in love with your boyfriend, but it sounds like you aren't attracted to him. There's no easy way of saying that, and your post indicates that you probably already tried, but he got defensive and blamed the issues on your pregnancy. Maybe focus the discussion on what both of you can do to be more attractive to each other. There's more than just intercourse, you know. You may also feel better about sex when you aren't pregnant anymore.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• How about you start cooking healthier meals and ask him to go walking with you. You need o stay healthy for the baby and so does he. Tell him you want to start eating healthy and walking to be healthy for the baby and you want him to get healthier because you are scared he wont be there for you and he baby if he doesn't get help. He will most likely get offended and be butt hurt, but don't let him stop you from cooking healthy, portion controlled meals and continue to encourage him to walk/run with you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I really do love my boyfriend but he's always wanting to mess around and since I got pregnant I've not wanted to. I know I shouldn't care about him being uncircumcised but it's just been bothering me. I try to ask him and push to do things like walking and swimming but he's always making up excuses as to why we can't. He's constantly complaining about his weight but not wanting to do a thing about it, he won't even change his eating habits. I do want to enjoy the physical part a lot more and not sure if I'm only feeling this way because I'm pregnant. I did mark tmi for a reason so you didn't have to read it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• I could understand the part about wanting to be satisfied in bed. Be open with him, tell him you want to get some too lol maye try more foreplay on you to get you ready faster. Also try using condoms..? They help desensify everything and also through passionparties.com or pureromance.com you can order time in a bottle which can help him in holding off on the finale lol

Secondly I think you can do the walks like above poster said to help with weight and get him healthy but over all try and remember that it's not always about looks. Someday you may not look the way you do and will appreciate him for still loving you for you and not just a shape and size.

I've never been with a uncircumcised guy but I have been told by a few women that they actually prefer it and enjoyed it more so idk. I guess everyone is different. It's part of him so you needto decide of its something you can live with.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 9:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Re-visit this conversation in a month. It could be your body changes and hormones talking.
    He can be a better lover if he WANTS to be, but that's something he has to change. No amount of nagging will change that.

And you've been with him how long and all of a sudden his penis grosses you out? That should have bee discussed the first time you were intimate. Deal breaker or not? It was apparently good enough for you 20 weeks ago, right?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• He blames you that he cums so fast....how in the world does he justify this comment?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2013

• Cause he says we don't have sex enough. I didn't really put much thought into his penis until the past 15 weeks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Aug. 27, 2013