Anyone else feel like they're in C4C right now?

With all these WYET questions, lol
Damn! I thought I was warped to the wrong category.

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 12:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2013 in About CafeMom

• wow name calling twice in one post. interesting.
    isnt that a violation of rule one AND two?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• They are sort of like the fashion questions, just about food. It doesn't bother me. I'm more bothered by the newbie questions where they ask the Q and then never return to follow up. Perhaps they are too busy trying to think up new profile names. Who knows?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:46 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• if CM removed it (which im assuming they did because in the next comment Ballad proudly stands by her response) then there must have been something that violated the TOS in her comment.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• The hypocrisy of some people is absolutely astounding. Get bitchy because someone asks a QUESTION asking if anyone feels the same way they do about something, but at the same time, lecture and and whine in other questions if anyone doesn't answer it exactly they way they TELL them to.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Lighthearted? Wtf it was deleted for being antagonistic probably but no, of course OP isn't allowed to be offended. You need special privileges for that!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I have laughingly called my friends party poopers at times

I can call my friend a stalker. That doesn't mean it would be appropriate for me to use it in reply to one of your questions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• ^^This is how you clarify a response letting an OP know you were not attempting to be unpleasant
    Notice the distinct lack of name calling.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:04 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• what did ballad say?

Calling the OP a party pooper or spoil sport or some such thing for daring to ask this question. Presumably CM since deleted it for attacking the OP.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Oh, I wasn't talking about you, OP. there have been some new members that come in and ask a question, only to never return to follow up or give more to the story. I'm guessing those are troll questions. They are usually from brand new members and they never seem to return. I don't keep up with whether they close their accounts or if they get deleted. I just don't care that much anymore I guess.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I think some people just look for reasons to be offended.

That goes both ways!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:26 PM on Aug. 27, 2013