If a condom slips off into a girls vagina can she get pregnant ?

I had sex with my boyfriend two days ago and we used a condom but when he pulled out, the condom was a inch in me and when I pulled it out , it wasn't really a lot there. But today 8/26 I should've got my period. ive been cramping and having mild headaches and feeling like i have to puke but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. but theres cramps but no blood. so do you think I am pregnant ?

booboo97

Asked by booboo97 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 27, 2013 in Pregnancy

• You're probably just late on your period because you've been worrying about it. Wait a few days and test again. And if you don't want a baby, for goodness sake, get on a more reliable form of birth control instead of just using condoms.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Yes you can get pregnant with condom malfunctions. Pregnancy occurs when a sperm finds your eggs. If there's sperm- there's pregnancy chance.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:40 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Yes, you can! However, you should learn how ovulation works. You are most likely not fertile 2 days before your expected period.
    You might want to look into more reliable birth control.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:51 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Agree with the ladies above. Wait and test again if you haven't gotten your period.

And find some better birth control AND use condoms to protect against STDs.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Wait. A girl is pre menstruation so unless said girl was ovulating for her first period there should be no chance of conception.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:56 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• I'd stop having sex until high school is over if I were you. It's very rare that anyone could ever get pregnant 2 days before a period is due. Also look into some sex education classes. They will be well worth it.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 4:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Of course a test would be negative - it takes 6-10 days after sex for a fertilized egg to implant in your uterus and only THEN does your body start producing the hormone that a test would detect.

Stop hanging about and wondering and GO GET PLAN B IMMEDIATELY! It's not too late.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:53 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Have you not gotten to the sex Ed part of health class yet??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Yes you can, but there is no way you'd be experiencing any kind of symptoms after only two days. It takes about a week to travel the tubes and about another week to implant in the uterus. So it's no surprise your test was negative. However that close to your cycle, the chance of being pregnant is next to nil.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:14 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• Two days ago this happened? And your period was supposed to start today? It's very doubtful, but I guess anything is possible.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 AM on Aug. 27, 2013