Pregnant and cramping?

I'm about a month and a half/ two months and this is my second pregnancy. Unlike with my first one, I'm experiencing mild cramping and alot of aching kinda like I'm having a period. I'm not bleeding, not even spotting. Is this normal?

DixiesMama

Asked by DixiesMama at 10:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had it my whole pregnancy as long as ther is no blood (like you said) its fine.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 10:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• It's normal, but worth mentioning to your doctor just be sure. The more kids you have to more prone you are to it as your muscles and such aren't as tight as they were the first time. The third one's a real doosey! Wearing a good maternity belt helps a ton!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:49 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have been having the same problem. My doc said it was normal as long as there is no bleeding or spotting. I have had some serious cramping too. She just told me to rest more and try not to over do things while my body adjusts. I never had this with my daughter though so it freaked me out. But its all good.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• your probably fine, but if you need to calm your nerves talk to your doctor about it. I had the same feelings with my second pregnancy and it was just the baby implanting, but I didn't feel it or I don't remember feeling it with my first. I am sure that is just what it is.
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I got cramping and the doctor told me that it was my uterus stretching and that as long as there was no blood that it was fine.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:59 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and this is my second child. Same thing is happening. Eveyone i've talked to say its normal including my OB.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009