Please help this little girl find her quilt....?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3327406879419&set=a.1040234341535.5895.1695845988&type=1&theater

My name is Elizabeth. I am ten years old. Someone took my quilt from the fair on Thursday night or Friday. It was on the table under the quilts that were hanging. The pattern is called “Trip Around the World”. It is made of squares of the material in this picture. It is the first big quilt I made. It took me two years to make it. I was very happy that I won a blue ribbon. This is the first project I ever entered in the fair.

I will pray day and night that the person who took it will look deep down into their heart and do the right thing and please return it to me.

If you know anything about my quilt please let the people at the fair office know. I don’t want you to be in trouble, just please return it and I will just be happy to get it back. It means so much to me because I made it with my Grandma.

If you return it or find it, I will give you a $20 reward. Please call my mom at 604-1018.

****UPDATE**** Oconto County Fair Board is offering a $250 reward.

CRIMESTOPPERS is offering a $1000 reward for its return.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 11:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Shared
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:30 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• That is just sad. This is not a one time thing either. In the quilt world we hear about this often enough. I hope she gets it back.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:45 AM on Aug. 27, 2013

• my guess is a jealous friend or the person who DIDN'T win the blue ribbon stole or hid it. or could be a homeless person who needed a blanket for a cold night. she should be happy if it's option number 2. because of her someone is warm at night.
    either way i hope she finds it. shared it on my fb
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 1:07 PM on Aug. 27, 2013